Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tweaking again

Can't figure out if I like this new design. It's kind of cool even if I'm laughing at myself for putting a map on my blog. ha. like I have time to travel. ;) who has time to travel with so much work going on and a kid in first grade? I come home from work and then it starts all over - how is it that suddenly my son isn't the only one with homework? His homework has become my homework as we complete the nightly ritual of my son trying to avoid spelling (he actually likes math - such a boy and not my child) and me gently (ha!) redirecting him back to his spelling notebook to complete his daily torture. I don't think I can go thru all 12 years again while working 10 hours a day. I'm so happy it's Thursday. I live for the weekends now (even if I am working thru them).

No comments: